Coaching Skills Course for Aspiring School Leaders
Coaching Skills for School Leaders and Teachers
September 2020 – May 2021
We are living in unprecedented times. School leaders (Principals, Deputy and Assistant Principals and Teachers) are experiencing high levels of uncertainty and unforeseen challenges.
There has never been a more appropriate time to learn, develop and apply coaching skills so that you can respond effectively and calmly to the new and constantly emerging challenges facing schools.
Participating in this practical programme will help support and resource you to:
· Manage and self-regulate your emotional state and wellbeing (first take care of yourself)
· Remain focused, grounded, calm and flexible regardless of the ever changing and increasing demands and expectations that the return to school inn September will bring
· Develop an optimistic, open, flexible and solution focused mindset.
· Lead and co-create effective solutions with teams within your school environment
· Listen, support and encourage all the school stakeholders in these anxious and uncertain times
Click below for further information: