“FROM CHAOS TO CALM”
A parenting programme to empower parents to:
· Use playful connection to strengthen their relationship with their child.
· Understand and manage big emotions, from temper tantrums to anxieties.
· Learn how to respond to those feelings to bring about calm.
· Set limits without shaming.
· Put the joy back into parenting.
Facilitated by: Aideen Flynn, MA, M-IAPTP.
Aideen has worked with children and parents in educational settings for 20 years, starting as a mainstream primary teacher, moving into SEN working specifically with children with an ASD diagnosis. She is now a child and adolescent psychotherapist helping children, parents and teachers work together to enable the struggling child be the best he or she can be.