Teachers’ Pension and Retirement Talk by Cornmarket
Considering retirement from teaching in the next year or two?
Unsure of how to calculate your retirement benefits/the process of retirement?
Cornmarket are the only financial adviser appointed by all the teaching unions (INTO/TUI/ASTI) in Ireland to advise their members on their superannuation/pension/Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) benefits.
Due to the large number of queries from teachers in the Galway region about their future retirement benefits, a pension and retirement talk has been arranged in the Galway Education Centre on 7th of March 2019 at 7pm.
Ronan Smyth and Mark Bane Senior Retirement Advisers/Planners with Cornmarket will outline and discuss the following on the night:
- How to calculate your Lump sum & Pension at retirement
- How to initiate the process of retirement with the Department of Education & ETB’s
- How to purchase previous service at retirement i.e. subbing years/PCW years etc.
- If you have an AVC how will they improve your financial position at retirement
- If you don’t have an AVC, have you the possibility to do a Last Minute AVC before retirement
- What are your tax implications at retirement and what do you need to be aware of
- How to make the most out of your lump sum and managing your finances in retirement
The purpose of the presentation will be to outline all of the above to you and provide the opportunity to meet on a one to one basis to discuss your own personal situation at a later date.
There is no charge associated with meeting your Retirement Consultant.
To book a place click here